For your security, before access to the database is “unlocked” you need to create (and be logged into) an account.
1. To create an account please click “Log In” on the top right-hand side of this webpage. Proceed by clicking on “Create Account” underneath username and password credentials.
2. Fill out the registration form and submit your information. Remember, you MUST activate your account using your email in order to proceed.
3. After your account is created, activated, and you are logged in navigate back to the WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE page.
Creating an account DOES NOT add your name to the database, it is a prerequisite to interacting with the database.
4. Now that you are logged into your account, you can access the database! Explore the tab “Find A Speaker” to search through OMS speakers. If you find a speaker about whom you would like to learn more you can read through their profile and contact them directly.
5. Go to “Add Your Name To The Database” to submit your information and be entered into the system as a speaker. Once the form is completed and submitted there will be a review period before your entry is added to the database. Once initially submitted, you will be able to edit your profile after it has been approved.
Submitting your information or searching for a speaker does not require a registration fee nor any additional membership.