Alejandra Giselle Juárez Rebollar, DDS, OMFS, Master in Hospital Administration and Public Health, Implantologist
Dra. Alejandra Giselle Juárez-Rebollar. DDS / OMFS / MsHAandPH / Implantologist.
Maxillofacial Surgeon graduated from National Medical Center “Siglo XXI” in Mexico City. Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration and Public Health. She was part of the Editorial Coordination of the Revista Odontológica Mexicana. Currently is an Editorial Board Member of CPQ Medicine and Reviewer of CPQ Dentistry, Reviewer Board of: “Journal of Pharmaceutical Research International”, Reviewer Board of: “Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research”, and Reviewer of Edelweiss Publications. She has participated in Competitions, being awarded in some of them, and has also been a speaker at different Sessions of National and International Congresses. She is the author and co-author of different publications. She is a research and teaching, as well as private practice in relation to Maxillofacial Surgery, Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation.
1. Oral presentation at the“Global Conference on Dentistry and Oral Health Sciences” held on August 23-25, 2021
2. Participation in the 2020 Latin American Open Access Essay Contest, on April 29, 2021
3. ORAL PRESENTATION at the XXVIII National and XIX Ibero-American Meeting of Research in Dentistry (ENIO 2020), topic: “Frequency of Necrotizing Cervicofacial Fasciitis Secondary to Odontogenic Abscesses”, held on November 18, 19, and 20, 2020
4. ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. With authorship of the work: “Epidemiological study: orbital floor fractures reconstructed with titanium mesh, the period from 2013 to 2019.” held on 2020
5.ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. held on 2020
6. ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. With authorship of the work: “Keratocyst bimodal presentation, long-term management and control”. held on 2020
7.ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. With authorship of the work: “Rotation of the temporal muscle flap in major defects due to Mucormycosis resection”.
8. ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. With authorship of the work: “Necrotic bone lesions in the maxilla and mandible. Research work”.Held on 2020
9. ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. With authorship of the work: “VAC Therapy in Osteonecrosis and Necrotizing Fasciitis secondary to Dental Implants”. Held on 2020
10. ORAL PRESENTATION in the X Resident Physician Contest “Academic Dr. Jorge Elías Dib”. With authorship of the work: “Presence of Epidermoid Carcinoma in the maxillofacial region”.Held on 2020
11. ORAL PRESENTATION at the 5th ACOMS conference (virtual) of the “Asian Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons”, held on October 24, 2020
12. ORAL: Management of necrotic, maxillomandibular osteolytic lesions, in the Maxillofacial Surgery service of the Specialty Hospital, CMN XXI Century, IMSS, In the XXI International Congress of the Latin American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Traumatology, Cancun (México) from December 1-4, 2019.
13. ORAL PRESENTATION “Clinical characteristics and surgical results of brain abscess drainage”, at the Mexican Academy of Surgery, in the X Interuniversity Competition and IX Resident Physicians Competition. September 2 and 3, 2019
14. ORAL “Induction of decompressive valve as treatment of odontogenic keratocyst” in the IX Interuniversity Contest and VIII Resident Doctors contest, the 59th National Surgical Week, September 26, 2018, in Puebla de Zaragoza, Puebla.
15. meeting of alumni of the Specialty of Oral Pathology and clinical-pathological session, within the framework of the Magno Course of Clinical Oral Pathology 2017, UNAM, Faculty of Dentistry, University City, Cd.Mx. December 6, 2017.
16. ORAL, at the Mexican Academy of Surgery, as Author of the work “Lipoma in the maxillofacial region. Report of a pediatric case ”at the 58th National Surgical Week, September 26, 2016.
17. ORAL Exhibition and Authorship of the work “Frequency of Odontogenic Cervical Facial Necrotizing Fasciitis” granted by the Mexican Academy of Surgery, within the framework of the 57th National Surgical Week, October 05, 2015.
18. ORAL “Cervical Facial Necrotizing Fasciitis associated with Candida Albicans Surgical Results of three cases” in the V Interuniversity and IV Resident Physicians Contest, held in the 56th National Surgical Week “The Surgery of the XXI Century” at the Mexican Academy of Surgery of the September 22-23, 2014.
19. ORAL Clinical Case: “Periapical cyst. Report of a case ” at the Tenth Forum of Peripheral Clinics of the F.O. UNAM on April 23 and 24, 2009.
1- Honorable mention awarded by the Mexican Academy of Surgery in the X Contest of Resident Physicians “Acad. Dr. Jorge Elías Dib ”. With the work: “Epidemiological study: orbital floor fractures reconstructed with titanium mesh, the period from 2013 to 2019.” As part of the XI University Contest and X Contest of Resident Doctors, held in Mexico City on November 9 and 10, 2020.
2- Honorable mention in the III Inter-institutional Symposium of the WORLD DAY OF SEPSIS “Critical Medicine and Sepsis” for the presentation of work “Frequency of sepsis as a complication of Cervical Facial Fasciitis”, endorsed by the Juárez Hospital of Mexico and the Medical-Surgical Society of the same, September 4 and 5, 2015.
3- Honorable Mention in the XV CUAM Research Congress (Anglo Mexico University Center) by the Mexican Academy of Sciences in the area of Physical Mathematics Cuernavaca Morelos, April 2004.
4- Excellence in the English language during the school year (“High School”) at Victoria Tepeyac College.
5- First place for the Mexican Academy of Sciences, in the Physics and Mathematics area of the XIV CUAM Research Congress, held at the Anglo Mexican University Center, in Cuernavaca Morelos in May 2003
– Editorial Board Member and Reviewer of different International Journals
– Participation as a jury, advisor, teacher, and reviewer, in different academic and research events.